Find out how scammers are using the COVID-19 news cycle to their advantage.
UTG is Here for You
At UTG, our customers, team members and community are at the forefront of all we do. Which is why we have added educational resources, in hopes to keep our customers up to date with all the changes surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact.
While many of our lives have been changed by current events, UTG remains the same in our focus of what’s most important … people.
- UTG Online Forms
- American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) Consumer Resource Center. Learn more.
Additional Trusted Resources
- Information on COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease and Prevention. Learn more.
- IRS Extends Tax Filing Deadline to July. Learn more.
- Information on scammers from the Federal Trade Commission. Learn more.
If you need assistance, contact us using the options below:
Our staff is available Monday through Thursday 8:00-5:00 (EST), Friday 8:00-3:00 (EST)
- Give us a call at 800-323-0050.
- Email us at [email protected].
- Fill out a contact form- Learn More.
- Send correspondence via mail to UTG, Inc., PO Box 410, Stanford, KY 40484-0410.